While CFOs across all organizations demonstrate strong financial acumen and functional expertise, the most successful CFOs acknowledge the need to leverage competencies beyond financial oversight that align with the tenets of their organization’s strategy, culture, and stakeholders.
Join us for "The Habits of Highly Effective CFOs," where our expert panel will share their perspectives on how a CFO can deliver value for internal and external stakeholders.
In sharing both their positive and negative experiences, our panel will provide the audience with a better understanding of the skills necessary to drive true CFO leadership across your organization.
- How and why the role of the CFO has evolved to a strategic and operational leader
- The inherent skills and proficiencies your executive team, board, and other key stakeholders expect you to possess from day one
- An overview of the new responsibilities the CFO role now oversees
- How a CFO can leverage a nimble strategic and operational mindset designed to deliver value in multiple organizational settings
- How to effectively partner across functions and up and down an organizational chart in any environment
- How strong CFO leadership can drive tangible value for business growth
- How to increase the influence of Finance across the business
Click here to learn more about CFO Leadership Council.
CFO Leadership Council members may attend this program for free. Non-member senior financial executives who are CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Directors of Finance and Controllers (or the like) are welcome to attend this program at a one-time cost of $60.
Please note that service providers or any executives who are not senior financial executives (CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Controllers, Directors of Finance, etc.) will not be admitted attendance to this event. The CFO Leadership Council reserves the right to decline any registration.
For more information about this program or The CFO Leadership Council, please contact Jennifer Langley, Southeast Regional Director, at email@example.com.
If you would like to cancel your ticket or request a refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are available up to 24 hours prior to the program.
The CFO Leadership Council is registered with the National Association of State Boards-of-Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors (Sponsor ID 109063). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org