Whether a merger of equals to gain economies or enter into new markets, an acquisition must be properly planned and executed to ensure a smooth transition. Proactive and transparent planning that’s prepared beforehand can mean the difference between an integration that is a success or a failure.This program will explore the integration of processes, people and the organizational structure of successful acquisitions.
Our experienced panelists will examine and discuss the issues facing the implementation of different processes, people, markets and culture into a new organization with a new vision for the combined company.
• Gain insights into the 'people elements' of post-merger integrations, including merging different cultures
• How do acquirers handle the elimination of duplicate departments?
• Strategies to ensure the product/service offerings work well, creating an acceleration effect in the market.
• Learn some of the benefits of detailed good pre-merger strategies for post-merger integrations and the difficulties that arise from poor planning
• Understand best practices to deal with the elements of purchase price that are settled post closing (e.g. earn-out/ working capital test)
Click here to learn more about CFO Leadership Council.
To register for this program, simply click on the green tickets button. All CFO Leadership Council members can attend this event for free.
Non-member senior financial executives who are CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Directors of Finance and Controllers (or the like) are welcome to attend this program for $80.
Please note that service providers or any executives who are not senior financial executives (CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Controllers, Directors of Finance, etc.) will not be admitted attendance to this event. The CFO Leadership Council reserves the right to decline any registration.
For more information about this program or The CFO Leadership Council, please contact Gina Reilly, Communications Manager, New Jersey Chapter at email@example.com.
If you would like to cancel your ticket or request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are available up to 24 hours prior to the program.
The CFO Leadership Council is registered with the National Association of State Boards-of-Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors (Sponsor ID 109063). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org