In an age where competition and market share are no longer confined to just one country, many U.S. companies are eyeing globalization as the key to profitable growth. Yet while the promise of benefits, including more customers, a larger talent pool, enhanced production and larger market share, are tempting, the questions on how to get started are endless.
Join us for ‘Going Global: What To Consider When Expanding Overseas,’ where our panel of global CFOs and experts from Vinson & Elkins & BDO will share best practices to globalization and land minds to avoid.
• The various pathways available to enter new markets and countries, including acquisitions, partnerships, new operations establishments, and more
• Best practices to prepare your operations for global readiness, including finance and technology systems, human capital, production and more.
• The tax and legal implications of global growth
• The lessons learned in entering new markets, including its effects on domestic operations, shareholder value, and considerations for future global expansion.
Click here to learn more about CFO Leadership Council.
All current CFO Leadership Council members may attend this program for free. Non-member senior financial executives who are CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Directors of Finance and Controllers (or the like) are welcome to attend this program for $50.
Please note that service providers or any executives who are not senior financial executives (CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Controllers, Directors of Finance, etc.) cannot attend this event. The CFO Leadership Council reserves the right to decline any registration.
For more information about this program or The CFO Leadership Council, please contact Jeanene Golden, Southwest Regional Director, The CFO Leadership Council, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Christensen, Marketing Director, The CFO Leadership Council, at email@example.com.
If you would like to cancel your ticket or request a refund, please contact Jeanene Golden or Mary Christensen at email above. Refunds are available up to 48 hours prior to the program.
- Program level: Advanced
- Field of Study: Management Services
- Recommended CPE: 2
- Program Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Delivery Method: Live/Group
The CFO Leadership Council is registered with the National Association of State Boards-of-Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors (Sponsor ID 109063). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org