As a CFO are you working with the Human Capital department? Are you responsible for Human Capital in your company? Do you manage a staff of employees? If you answered yes to either of these questions, your CFO role comes with some exciting challenges.
At the core, the role of the CFO is to manage resources and help the business grow and be successful.
The Toronto CFO Leadership Council has assembled a knowledgeable panel of experts who will share their insights into the world of Human Capital and with the change in government, what Labour Policy looks like and what is coming down the pipe.
Join us for an interactive session where our expert speakers will dive into real-world issues for our attendees to consider.
• Leverage Human Capital Models (HCM) to generated profitable business and high-functioning culture
• Learn about workplace harassment (Bill 47) and the workplace and update to the Labour Standards Act
• With the new government and policies, how will that affect the labour market
• Learn how to structure compensation plans to meet corporate objectives and drive business goals
• What is pay equity and what you need to mitigate your risk now
• Improve employee engagement and productivity