While CFOs across all organizations demonstrate strong financial acumen and functional expertise, the most successful CFOs acknowledge the need to leverage competencies beyond financial oversight that align with the tenets of their organization’s strategy, culture, and stakeholders.
CFO Leadership Council founder, Jack McCullough has had the opportunity to interview dozens of CFOs and has identified the habits that separate elite CFOs from those who are merely competent. Join Jack as he shares his inside look at the traits of top-performing financial leaders and provides unique insights on CFO performance across multiple industries from Silicon Valley startups to Fortune 50 companies.
This program benefits the first-time or veteran CFO and the next generation of financial leaders.
- How and why the role of the CFO has evolved to a strategic and operational leader
- The inherent skills and proficiencies your executive team, board, and other key stakeholders expect you to possess from day one
- An overview of the new responsibilities the CFO role now oversees
- How a CFO can leverage a nimble strategic and operational mindset designed to deliver value in multiple organizational settings
- How to effectively partner across functions and up and down an organizational chart in any environment
- How strong CFO leadership can drive tangible value for business growth
- How to increase the influence of Finance across the business
- Instructional method: Group-Live
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 Personal Development
- Experience Level: Basic
- Prerequisites/advance preparation:
The CFO Leadership Council is registered with the National Association of State Boards-of-Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors (Sponsor ID 109063). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org
Jack McCullough is also the founder of the MIT Sloan CFO Summit, which has been recognized as the most influential conference for chief financial officers on the world. His other works and media coverage include; course development and teaching Harvard Business School and MIT Sloan MBA candidates on raising venture capital, Wall Street Journal, CFO Magazine, Treasury and Risk Management, the Boston Business Journal, and Business Finance Magazine, Bloomberg, CNN, and Fox Business Network.
Connect with Jack McCullough on Linkedin.
Click here to learn more about CFO Leadership Council.
CFO Leadership Council members may attend this program for free. Non-member senior financial executives who are CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Directors of Finance and Controllers (or the like) are welcome to attend this program at a one-time cost of $60.
Please note that service providers or any executives who are not senior financial executives (CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Controllers, Directors of Finance, etc.) will not be admitted attendance to this event. The CFO Leadership Council reserves the right to decline any registration.
For more information about this program or The CFO Leadership Council, please contact Brittany McBride, Pacific Northwest Marketing Director, at email@example.com.
If you would like to cancel your ticket or request a refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are available up to 24 hours prior to the program.